Monday, July 31, 2006

from abdul aziz

Dear Reem,

this is ,me your old neighbor. your email touched me,the story of your grandma, is my story,it is the story of,any arab who still have any degnity..i was in Beirut when they bombarded the airport.i was in my way to the us,to arrang for salma schooling,she has been accepted in MIT.i left to jordon via sirya.now i am in spain.i live 24 hrs with what is happing in gaza and beirut,..

Reem this nation _ARABS_if this word still exist,is doomed to ,vanish,and with itevery thing left to us as human beings,unless society not goverments takesthe lead to restruct ,our socio-political live.Israel not only a teroriststate,but is realy,a shame,on the history of mankind and civilization.Georgebush and his team share with israel this titel..One thing is holding myspirit,a small candel,in the darkness,of our live,IS my stong believe,in youand all the millions of arabs like you,already born or yet to be born.Istill remember you a bright and beautiful yung girl,hear you are a matureand commited lady.keep it up habibity,and tell your father and mother ,imissed them and the days of the potomic,give them my mobile and take care of your self