Monday, July 31, 2006

from lema

Its VERY hard to sit back and watch this shit on CNN, and listen to all the opinions, and generally felling a little helpless that there are so many people in Lebanon that i care about..and that you guys have to go through this!My sister said the the same thing about feeling like a sitting duck! They were basically under house-arrest the last few days, and last night they made the decision to drive up the the moutins to get away from the noise for a bit...... Hana's NOT accustomed to hearing war planes flying over house in the middle of the night... i think that she got a little freaked out (naturally....).IThis shit makes me so angry... *sigh*. I dont know! I hope that everything's ok over there (i know it is for the moment)... you're in my thoughts.... PLEASE keep the updates coming>...